We finally made it to Olathe, Kansas (a suburb of Kansas City). The reason why we wanted to visit this small town was for one reason only - AMC Studio 30's Fork and Screen movie experience. It is the only movie theatre in the US where you sit in your seat and you are served a full menu before and during the movie. It was a super fun experience that we shared with our friends the Hsieh and the Medleys. The movie we saw was 'Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian.' It was a great movie and the food was delicious! 

2 comments:
So when we ran into you at Bluestem (happy anniversary, again, by the way!) you mentioned something about a blog, so I thought I'd try to find it. And you know, I've lived in Kansas my whole life and I've never heard of this movie theater. Crazy!
What a cool concept. I want to go to one in Phoenix. So glad you got to go and make memories.
Post a Comment