Last night we went on a triple date with my brother and sister to see the Broadway play - Wicked! Wicked is the story of how The Wizard of Oz witches became wicked.
We are missing you SOOOO much!! Wish you weren't SO far away! The other day out of the blue, Steve Horton said how much he's missin you!! So it's not just the Ingrams! It looks like all is good! I'm a little jealous about WICKED!! I want to see it SO badly! LOVES & HUGS!!!
Hi Jenna! Thanks for the blog updates! I really want to see Wicked and I'm glad that you were able to go. I hope Arizona is still treating you well. I miss you guys so much and we definitely need to talk SOON!! I think about you guys all the time. Take care, you're in my thoughts and prayers.
4 comments:
Hot diggity! You Wodiskes be looking GOOD!!!! :)
We LOVE Wicked! It's definitely our second favorite ;o)
We are missing you SOOOO much!! Wish you weren't SO far away! The other day out of the blue, Steve Horton said how much he's missin you!! So it's not just the Ingrams! It looks like all is good! I'm a little jealous about WICKED!! I want to see it SO badly! LOVES & HUGS!!!
Hi Jenna! Thanks for the blog updates! I really want to see Wicked and I'm glad that you were able to go. I hope Arizona is still treating you well. I miss you guys so much and we definitely need to talk SOON!! I think about you guys all the time. Take care, you're in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment