Monday, April 5, 2010

March Maddness!!! Friends,Family and Easter Fun 2010

March has flown by; it was filled with friends, birthdays and so much more. April is here, Easter was wonderful and there are more exciting April moments ahead! Can't Wait!

****

Couples date with my Medicis girls!
Dinner, wine, good company and games - too fun! Travis and I getting in shape hiking South Mountain, while the weather permits!
Meg and I at Vincent's Famers Market! (we biked over, haha) Easter with the Cornell famiy
Easter Service at CCV
Trav and I having our Easter Photo Session!!
Trav and I met our dream Doberman Pup, Georgia; we loved her!
Trav has been enjoying fishing season - and he has done well!
The Walkers from St. Louis came into town for Easter, we enjoyed a wonderful get-together! We just love them!
I shared a mall date with Sarah and Dallas Slade. (Dallas is such a great baby, you can't help but smile with him!)
Bill (Trav's dad) had another birthday - so we celebrated with a fun dinner!
Dr.s Wodiske

I hope I didn't leave anything out :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I loved our mall date :)