
What a wild weekend! Travis and I met up with the California Wodiskes in Needles, CA on the Colorado River. They were so gracious to invite us on a fun-filled watersport weekend. We went wakeboarding, waterskiing, jet-skiing, boating, etc. We had so much fun and we are so thankful for such a great opportunity! Thank you Rich, Brett, Bri and Trevor for family fun!!!

Travis and I getting ready to go camp out on the beach!

Yes, I slept in a sleeping bag on the beach, under the stars... (that is until a huge storm hit and we had to run to the car for cover at 2am)

At 5am, the morning after the storm, we went for an early boat ride on the glassy water! Beautiful!

Trav couldn't stay on the boat - time to play! (Waterdog!)

Travis is so talented! He makes everything look so easy!

It was so special watching Travis rock on the wakeboard! He got mad air!


After wakeboarding he switched over to waterskiing - sweet picture!
As if those two water activities were not enough, he surfed on the river too!


My Captain!

Once all of the cousins woke up, Trav had to get back on the water (to show them up!)

Tired yet???

Too bad the Wodiske cousins are not attractive! (Brett, Travis, Trevor)


Party on the pontoon boat on our way to 'the Sandbar'
The gang!!!


@ the Sandbar

The girl cousins! (Bri & I)

After this picture was taken, Travis accidentally knocked my cute hat into the water, bye bye hat :(

Day 2:

It's my turn! I got up on the wakeboard on my first try!! BOOYA!!

Talk about a rush!!!

Mr. Amazing is back at it, this time he is on an Air Chair - seriously cool!

What a fun weekend! When are we coming back???
(Thanks Uncle Rich we had a blast!! - But man are we sore!)
No comments:
Post a Comment