I went to the Britney Spears Concert last night with my sisters!
(Michelle and Shaina) We had a fabulous night together!
We stopped at In-N-Out along the way and made it just in time
to find that we had great seats :)
Before the concert began - we enjoyed crowd watching... we missed the memo of dressing like Britney to attend her concert. (Everyone was decked out in costumes)
Nicki Minaj opened for Britney.
She had the best back-up dancers - they stole her show.
I really didn't know much about her going into the concert, but every few songs I would recognize and then think "Oh, that is Nicki, haha!"
Britney surprised me...
I went from being skeptical to really enjoying her show and performances.
The old Britney is still in her!
Will-I-Am had a video cameo to a song they are doing together - He was great!
Her stage & props were pretty exciting :
Flying, acrobats, a car drove onto the stage, as well as a giant guitar...
She definitely kept the crowd entertained!
The closing song was incredible!
Keep on Dancing Till The World Ends : featuring Nicki Minaj
It ended with a bang!
What a night! I had fun SISTERS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment