Monday, October 17, 2011

New England or BUST


Travis went on a 3-week September Moose Hunt in Alaska...
So I flew to the East Coast to visit Stephanie! 
Stephanie lives in Boston
& she has opened my eyes to the beautiful New England area.
I was blessed to have visited her last September as well,
& I just had to come back for more. 
After a few days in Boston, we jumped in the car and drove to Portsmouth, New Hampshire!
This town is the new love of my life! 
I loved the beautiful coastal scenes & ocean chill in the air.
I couldn't get enough of it.   
We stayed in the middle of town
in a friend's refurbished school house! Prime Real Estate!
It was incredible!  Where else can you do that? 
Boot Weather had Arrived!!
 I had to switch from my sandals to my boots because of the chilly weather.
I was in heaven :) 
First Pumpkin Spice Latte of the Fall Season
& I loved sharing it with Steph in New Hampshire. 
We wondered, shopped and enjoyed the adorable town!
I definitely will be back to NH!

Next Stop : Maine
York, Maine in front of the Nubble Lighthouse
Maine is a secret treasure! I never expected it to be so fabulous.
OMG the coast line is breathtaking! 
I loved the rockiness of the beaches.  I felt like I was walking into a movie!

After York, Maine ... we visited the town of Ogunquit, Maine
The views and beauty just got better and better!
I am truly amazed at the beauty of the East Coast!
Last Stop of the Trip : Martha's Vineyard 
How fun right?
We had to ferry from Cape Cod, MA out to the island of Martha's Vineyard.  
It was chilly on the ferry, but I wasn't missing out on the views! 
We stayed at a B&B in Vineyard Haven.
But,  we also visited the towns of Edgartown & Oak Bluffs.
There aren't enough words to describe how much fun we had!
We were just two, happy-go-lucky girls running around Martha's Vineyard living it up!
Our B&B provided us with bikes, so we took advantage of the beautiful weather and good company.
We found ourselves on an 11-mile coastal bike ride and it was stunning!
We saw Lighthouses, fabulous mansions, adorable docks & boats,  and miles of gorgeous beaches.
 We had a wonderful time on Martha's Vineyard! 
 I can't thank Stephanie enough for an amazing trip!
We visited 3 fabulous states & many cities/towns in 7 days - wowee!
I love you girl, and I enjoyed all of our time together!
I must say that my favorite moments were in the car while we were driving from state to state.  
I will never forget our deep conversations &  singing and dancing to our Jams!!!
New England will always hold a special place in my heart because of you!

No comments: