Saturday, April 28, 2012

My 27th Birthday

I feel so blessed!  
27 years old, 27 weeks pregnant and surrounded by incredible people in my life!
Thank you to everyone who made this day so special!
Mom and I shared breakfast and movie time together - so fun!
Stephanie and I share the same birthday, and since she is out of state right now... we don't get to share the day together anymore :(  But she sent me the most adorable Cupcake Flowers! Thanks girl - they were precious!!!  Happy Birthday!
The last two years Travis and I have enjoyed a birthday tradition of dinner at Joe's Farm Grill & dessert at Liberty Market.  Both places do a great job of making you feel special on your bday ;)
I just love their atmospheres and bonus... God Blessed the day with fantastic Weather!!!
CHEERS to an exciting year to come!

No comments: