Monday, July 2, 2012

The 9th Month Has Arrived

We are officially in the 9th Month now.  Things have been and are going well.  I am still feeling good and not letting anything stop me - not even the AZ Heat.  
We finished our hospital birthing classes, the baby room is ready & we are all packed for the hospital :)
As I have mentioned earlier... my EXTREME nesting is going on... so I still haven't rested much, but plan on doing so soon-if she doesn't come early.  We have organized & cleaned just about every closet in the house, organized the garage/laundry room/kitchen and donated a lot of goodies to Goodwill.  (For only being in our home for a little over a year now, you would have thought we had spent the last 10 years of our life here - we already had compiled a lot of junk. )
Before we installed the car seat, (yes I am driving around with the car seat in and ready to go) Travis even surprised me with a deep clean/detail on my mom-mobile. (Thanks Babe)

~~~
I know it is 110 outside, but I couldn't pass these up :)
Daddy did it!  The car seat is in & secure :)
I had to share... I love the car seat canopy - too cute! 
Daddy building her shelf - so handy ;)
What's next you ask... a costco shopping spree to fill the freezer with food for Trav and of course the arrival of the little one.  
We shall see what happens!!!

No comments: