![]() |
| Posing - as usual |
| I found my reflection during tummy time |
![]() |
| I always jump in my jungle-jumper with my hands on my knees - silly me |
| O_U_T |
| Daddy spying on me in my crib |
| I love bath time |
| I am finally get the hang of these hands - so i fell asleep holding my toy! |
| Knowing God is in control allowed me to sleep peacefully after Obama won his re-election |
| Chris came out to visit & photograph me :) |
| Mommy got carried away & styled my hair |
| BEDHEAD |
| At Starbucks with mommy - her 1st Hot Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season |
| Trying on all of my clothes is exhausting! |
| Peaceful sleeper! |
| I can hold my head up on my own!!!! Big Accomplishment :) |
| Hanging with my Gamy & Cousin Tenley |
![]() |
| Man, what a long day - time to sleep in daddy's arms :) |
| Costco with Cousin Tenley - except I don't remember much about the trip |
| My November Citrus Lane Box has arrived!!! |
| Stephanie came to visit me - she always brings a smile to my face! |
![]() |
| Sleeping with my Mr. GreenBean |
| People watching with Jami |




No comments:
Post a Comment