The Flu Bug infected our home. :( It has been a rough 2 weeks of the fevers, chills and the stomach flu. Paisley got it first, then passed it to daddy, and then decided to take it on for a second round. PRAISE GOD that I was able to stay healthy through it all because between the two of them I had plenty to take care of!
| Disinfecting wipes became my new best friend... I carried them around everywhere I went... and still do |
| This happened in the parking lot, minutes before we entered our church bible study - as you can guess we didn't make it inside |
Trav was able to get over his bug in 24 hours but poor Paisley didn't understand what hit her. I have said it before and I will say it again, "There is nothing worse than a sick baby!!!" You feel so helpless when they feel so miserable!!!
ON A BRIGHTER NOTE... Paisley started to feel better!
Once she felt well enough to crawl again she found her way over to the patio door to look at the beautiful yellow flowers on the ground... she sat by the door looking outside for hours!
She was a happy girl once I let her actually go outside to touch the flowers
and not to mention breath in some FRESH AIR!!!
| She was so happy to finally be touching those pretty flowers that she had been mesmerized with for so long |
Its the little things in life that can bring JOY! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment