Welcome to THE WODISKE RANCH!
GUESTS ARE ARRIVING...
LET PAISLEY'S 1st BIRTHDAY SHINDIG BEGIN!
LET PAISLEY'S 1st BIRTHDAY SHINDIG BEGIN!
If you know me, you know that I LOVE THE SMALL DETAILS that make an event memorable! I had way too much fun planning this party. My inspiration behind the theme was : Burlap, Cow Print & Red Bandana. (Being that we named her Paisley... the red bandanas were an extra special touch because they are covered in paisley print - too perfect!) I tried decorating the place with rustic ranch style decor and found wonderful touches along the way :)
~~~
Guests were welcomed with a GEAR UP PARTNER station
& a SADDLE UP YOUR PONY corral :)
!!!WANTED!!!
As guests wondered the house they would spot WANTED signs everywhere.
As guests wondered the house they would spot WANTED signs everywhere.
This was a special '12 Months of Paisley' frame that I had been working on since she was born. I just can't believe it is filled-up! It feels like just yesterday we were taking her 1 month photo :(
GET YOUR GRUB ON
I had to follow the ranch/cowboy theme and have a cowboy-chowdown lunch menu :) And of course I enjoyed making all of the labels.
![]() |
| I took the time (happily) to stamp each utensil with COWGIRL - HOWDY - DIG IN |
![]() |
| To make it more authentic we ate out of tins. It also made it easier to enjoy all of the delicious sides :) |
MENU : Birthday Girl-Pulled Pork & I Aint a Chicken-Pulled Chicken Sandwiches, Secret Recipe-Backed Beans, Cowgirl-Cream Corn, Gold Rush-Mac-N-Cheese, Cowboy-Potato Salad, Shot Gun-Pasta Salad, Tumbleweed-Cesar Salad, Wanted-Watermelon & Blueberries (the birthday girl's favorite), BBQ Chips & fantastic condiments :) GIDDY UP!
TABLES ~ Were decorated with burlap & a mason jar with photos of Cowgirl Paisley
~THE DRINKS~
MY FAVORITE PART ~ THE DESSERT TABLE
(THE SWEET SALOON)
(THE SWEET SALOON)
DESSERT MENU: Nothing Bundt Cakes - Red Velvet & Chocolate-Chip, Old Fashion Apple Streusel, Cow Patties-Brownie Covered Oreos, Happy Trails-Trail Mix, Lil' Buckaroo Strawberry Cheesecake, Sheriff Badge-Sugar Cookies, Haybales-Rice Krsipie Treats, Lassos-Red Vines, Bandana Popcorn-Caramel & Cheese, Cowhide Taffy & Paisley Print Mints - YEEHAW!!!
| The Chocolate-Cow-Spotted SMASH CAKE ... TO DIE FOR!!! |
![]() |
| The SMASH CAKE High-Chair - Ready for the COWGIRL! |
ENTERTAINMENT
We had a rolling slideshow of Pailsey's 1st year of life that played in the background.
(We have so many incredible photos it was hard to narrow it down.)
We had a rolling slideshow of Pailsey's 1st year of life that played in the background.
(We have so many incredible photos it was hard to narrow it down.)
THE PARTY TURNED OUT FANTASTIC!
EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME & ALL OF THE HARD WORK PAID OFF - WIN...WIN!
I KNOW PAISLEY WILL LOVE LOOKING BACK AT THE PHOTOS OF HER
~COWGIRL 1ST BIRTHDAY PARTY~



























No comments:
Post a Comment