| Last Splash Pad adventure until next year |
| We were BOOed! |
![]() |
| Paisley met sweet Lynley! |
![]() |
| Praising the Lord! |
![]() |
| Lynley and Adam visited |
| Pumpkin Patch fun |
| Teething has been rough - but her new Amber Bling is helping A LOT! |
| my cutie! |
| Coloring with her JJ |
![]() |
| Mommy left me in the courtyard to snooze :) |
![]() |
| STUCK! |
| Picking pistachios |
| Practicing my soccer skills |
| I have BIG front teeth now! |
| Running around the groves |
| I love my Paisley gear :) |
| A day on the farm |
![]() |
| That's Right! |
![]() |
| Daddy took me on a mini-photo shoot .. but I fell in love with my reflection. |
| Family Fun! |
| 1st Braid |
| I like to spit out my tongue :) |
| Saying goodbye to mommy - she left me for 4 whole days! |
![]() |
| Mall Costume Parade with my Cousin - I look thrilled! |
| My Box Castle |
| All wrapped up in my gloves and beanie |
| I love wondering the woods with my trusty side-kick |
| My cousin is SILLY! |
| I have a new BOY cousin! |
| Nona snuck in on my nap time - paparazzi style. |
![]() |
| Happy Halloween - with my Cousins! |
















No comments:
Post a Comment