Monday, June 30, 2014

{catching up!!} - FEBRUARY 2014 : Date Weekend!! (PHX OPEN)

Travis and I were given a baby-free weekend 
to enjoy some adult time together! 
WHOOP WHOOP - we packed it with lots of fun-fun-fun!!!
(Thank's Nona & Kapuna)

PHOENIX OPEN:
We shared a great day on the greens with my best friend! 
Great company and great tickets... we had a blast!
This was our 4th year in a row going to the Open together  - love my best friend:)
Thanks Jami and Austin for a great day and date night at (The Gladly)!
 We loved our special time with you!
 TELEGRAPH PASS MORNING HIKE
Enjoying God's majestic beauty!
 NEWMAN COUPLES BABY SHOWER
We are ready for Wild Man LUKE!!!
DOUBLE DATE NIGHT 
WITH MY HIGH SCHOOL FRIEND
I love that I am still really close with my friend from high school
and that our husbands have become great friends too!
WHAT A JAM-PACKED weekend!!! 
We are now ready for our Paisley back :)

No comments: