| A girl and her ball! |
| Always excited to ride in someone else's car and carseat |
| Family La Grande trip - mommy's favotire |
![]() |
| Like Father, Like Daughter |
![]() |
| Spoiled at Gamy & Pops House - believe it or not ... that is my happy smile |
| Little Leprechaun |
1st Popsicle!!
| Princess Paisley |
| Kisses for Mommy |
![]() |
| Helping mommy shop at Costco |
| Learning to wash my hands |
| Always having fun with JJ |
| Diva Status |
| Paisley-Print-Pin-Wheel |
| Visiting Pop's Pantera at the CCV Car Show |
| Loving on my Elephant Chair |
Looking TOO Grown Up
![]() |
| This is how I like to watch movies |
| Just my size! |
| Kisses for Baby! |
| Baby Luke has arrived!! |
| Swimming with Nemo |
![]() |
| I'll let mommy put headbands on me again! |
![]() |
| Can you tell I don't want to eat that?? |
| Father/ Daughter Date! Chick-Fil-A style! |
![]() |
| WOW - Is that the famous COW!!! |
| I am a daddy's girl! |
| I LOVE MY BABIATORS! |
| Chilling with Tenley |
Pajama Smiles







No comments:
Post a Comment