Monday, September 29, 2014

SEPTEMBER 2014 : BABY #2 - BUMPing Along - Pregnancy Update

I am 16 weeks today, newly in my second trimester and I am STILL SICK!
I am not sure if I feel as-sick or sicker this pregnancy, or maybe it has just seemed worse because I have had to take care of a toddler throughout the whole 1st Trimester. With Paisley's pregnancy I was able to rest during the day in a quiet and peaceful home;
that is definitely not happing this time around.

Although, I must say that Paisley has been pretty good for me.  She definitely understands that mommy isn't feeling well; she takes it upon herself to give me random hugs, kisses, snuggles and whispers 'Love You Mommy' to me throughout the day.
(She is very sweet, tender and caring...she is going to LOVE her little sibling :)  

I know this sickness is going to end... I just don't know when, and since it is my second time around I know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. {On a bummer side note - I had to go to the doctor yesterday for a bad sinus infection and was put on antibiotics.  Just another thing to add to my already present nausea and to make it worse, Travis is on a hunting trip for 5 days} 

 Cartoons/ Movies/TV Shows that are keeping Paisley happy during this time : 
Curious George, Bubble Guppies, Peppa Pig, Frozen, Despicable Me 1 & 2, Cinderella, Cars 1 & 2,
So You Think You Can Dance & Dancing With the Stars
Activities that keep Paisley happy : 
Bubbles, balls,  play dough, coloring, her princess castle, baby doll & bottle, reading books, counting 1-10 (working on 11-20), trying to say the alphabet, singing 'Jesus Loves Me' and 'Let It Go' & dancing with her stuffed hippo to her music box, wearing her Purple Crocs & getting her toes painted pink or Purple (purple is her favorite color)

Some Bump Photos : (The Bump showed up a lot sooner this time around!)
Just incase you can't tell what I am craving these days ...
Donuts & Pumpkin Spice Latte :)
*cravings not shown: egg, potato, rice & bean burritos (with hot sauce), bagels & cream cheese, dark chocolate, cookies, fruit, cheeseburgers, & Vanilla Dr.Pepper


My 'daily' special at-home Pumpkin Spice Latte's

No comments: