| Snuggly girl. |
![]() |
| Caught in the act ... sneaking snacks under the table. |
![]() |
| Helping Mommy babysit Cousin Bryson |
![]() |
| Shopping with my partner in crime - Cinderella |
| I thought coloring on Mommy's Tiffany's box was a coloring book - oops. |
| I LOVE the RAIN! |
![]() |
| Mommy... can I have this pony?? |
| Big fan of my first cake pop : |
![]() |
| Tackling Gamy! |
| Prescott Day Trip - Just us girls! |
| Heading to the splash pad brings a smile on my face; especially if I get to wear sunglasses. |
| Attack of the BUBBLE machine |
| Lunch date with Lauren |
| Coloring next to mommy while she works at her desk |
| PURPLE TOES - of course! |
![]() |
| Admiring my toes while sitting on the potty. |
| Snuggling with my 16 week baby bump |
| Our new obsession - donuts!!! (Caused by my Mommy who is pregnant.) |
| MORE RAIN!!! |
| Mommy loves to admire me while I am sleeping. |








No comments:
Post a Comment