Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Alaska Departure

I can not believe the day has arrived! 
Travis has been talking about this hunt for years.  God has provided the time & means for him to go, and we are so excited!  18 days in the Alaska wilderness - every hunters dream.  
As his wife, I must admit how proud I am of him.  He has been so dedicated in preparation.  I can't lie, 18 days without communication will be tough, but nothing we can't handle.  I feel at peace, God has blessed us and I know he is in control.  Travis is going to have a fabulous time with the guys.   
~~~
The Guys : (Travis, Harold, Bill - his dad, Steve) 
The big departure!  They have all of their gear & they are ready for Alaska.

Travis: You have an amazing adventure ahead of you.
Enjoy every minute of it and remember God has a plan!
Love you! JW

No comments: