Thursday, September 1, 2011

Week 5 : 52 Weeks of Awesomeness

Week 5 : Sports
Camera: Canon 40D | Lens: Canon 50mm f/1.8
Shutter Speed: 1/60 | Aperture: 1.8
ISO: 800 | Processing: iPhoto

I am a soccer lover - born & raised!
When I hear the word 'Sports'... Soccer is the first idea that comes to mind.

Travis and I have this special nightly ritual, we watch Sports Center's - Top 10 Plays of the day, together before we go to bed. Travis has informed me that whenever a soccer play makes it onto the top ten, I stop what I am doing and always take it upon myself to explain to him how amazing the play was. I could watch a basketball player dunk over a car, and I would still think whatever that soccer player did... was the best! - hehe.
What can I say... Soccer is the best Sport!

No comments: