Today was a big day for Travis and I... we viewed our baby at our 20 week ultrasound!
It was so amazing seeing the little one's profile - so adorable! Of course the appt. was at 7am so it was also the earliest I have been up in my 5 months of pregnancy, but well worth it :) The little one looks good and healthy - 5 fingers/toes on each hand/foot, a strong spine, good circulation/blood flow, a strong heart beat - what more could we ask for? Oh yeah the sex... which we will find out in 2 1/2 weeks! Until then, going strong :)
After the exciting appt. Travis and I shared a Starbuck's Caramel Macchiato (decaf of course) while loving our little one in the ultrasound photos - already proud parents!
Travis told all of the baristas I was pregnant so they wrote Momma on my cup, haha the little things in life :)


No comments:
Post a Comment