Thursday, March 29, 2012

Colorado BabyMoon - Denver

Last stop of the Baby Moon - Denver!
Once we got into town, we already missed the Mts... so we visited Red Rocks Amphitheater.  
Stunning Views!
After an amazing week in Breck, we waved farewell to the Hsiehs & met up with Travis' dad for a conference downtown.  

We stayed at an adorable modern hotel right in the heart of Downtown Denver.  
Each floor had a different theme - I loved it!
Haha - You can barely see my feet!

While the boys were in their conference, I lived it up!
During the day I toured the city,  Larimer Square & 16th St. Mall
I even got to see their St. Patty's Day Parade!!
Every night the boys would get out of their conference and we would find a delicious restaurant.
Of course on St. Patty's Day they ended the day with Green Beer :)
Every morning I had the blessed opportunity to walk to a nearby cafe for breakfast and reading!
So wonderful!

It was a fabulous Baby Moon!
Thanks Babe!

No comments: