| Sweet Shades |
| 1st time in a restaurant high chair |
| Enjoying our new hiking carrier |
| All Smiles at the Doctor |
| Opening her 1st Valentine from Noah |
| Loving her new hand rattles |
| 1st Ride in a Grocery Cart |
| Trying to bypass crawling ... |
| Mommy got smart and added the cart cover this time |
| Sleeping Snuggles |
| Super Model |
| "I am so tired I will sleep in mommy's scarf on the floor!" |
| "I Surrender... I am tired!" |
| Fedora Fun |
| Visiting her Valentine at work |
![]() |
| Comfortable sleeping position??!! |
| Loving her aunite time |
| Shopping carts are delicious! |
| Bed Head and Peas - perfect combination |
| Daddy time! |
| Bath Time! |
| Secrets with Gamy |
| Paisley loves her twin |
| Riding High |
| Girls just want to ... SHOP |
| Look what I can do!!! |
| ALL SMILES! |
![]() |
| My hiking buddy! |
| Paisley matches her bedding - haha |
Sunset Baby
| Smiles & Snuggles with Aunt Chelle |
| Playing like a big girl! |
| My neon girl!! |
![]() |
| Always wants to be touching - so precious! |



No comments:
Post a Comment