Friday, October 18, 2013

(a little late... oops) Mommy's Favorite 10 Month Photos

As you can tell Pailsey did not like being forced into this photo - haha
Happy Father's Day to my dad!
Father's Day 
TOO COOL in mommy's shades
Loving me some pancakes
OOH this is an exciting toy!!!
Jami Time
smiles for Gamy
Reading the bible with daddy
"All you told me was to wear my shoes, you didn't specify where!"
FaceTime with daddy
Visiting Daddy at Work
Tasty!
Time to move my monitor - haha
Swimming with my Newmans
Swimming in the bathtub
"Cousin Tenly... Looks like we are stuck, try to unlock it!"
Well hello there!
BLING BLING
TIME FOR A HAIR CUT - NOPE!
SHRIEKING in the tub
Can we go yet??
Cuddly Warm
Visiting my Gamy
SWIMMING!!!
BOO!
Not thrilled about my  new lifejacket
SLOPPY JOES
SHARING
Sleeping through another hike. So relaxing.
Walking & Riding
Swimming at the Payson Country Club - OOHLALA
Me and my girls! Carseat Time
I am cute and I know it.
SHHH - I am reading!

No comments: