Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Annual WoodCutting Weekend - Extravaganza on the Ranch

We started off the weekend with a short visit in Payson with the grandparents :)
 Paisley loved running around the deck and having to wear a hoodie because of the chilly air :)
  1st pair of boy shoes - I couldn't help it, I just fell in love with them :)
 my favorite photo :)
Enjoying her freedom and the great outdoors with her Nona and Kapuna
Kapuna even took her on her first Quad ride - 
She was intrigued with the whole experience 
Here is the video of her first Quad Ride :) (age 14 months)

 While Paisley was quad-ding with Kapuna, Travis decided to be adventurous as well.
He went out on a Flying Trike.  Brave Soul!
 Onto Show Low to visit her grandma and great-grandparents ... 
all of the traveling and excitment knocked her out :)
 We spent the next two days exploring the woods on the ranch while daddy and the gang cut up firewood.  Paisley and I shared some very special bonding time.  I was able to watch the inner-adventurous little girl run free and be amazed by God's Beautiful Creation!
I took a lot of photos - enjoy!
 Paisley cheered daddy on - she loved watching him work and shrieked with excitement every time he came over to her :) (da da da da!!!)
 Special bonding time between Travis and his grandpa - 
91 years old and still a wood cutting champ!
Paisley LOVED picking the wild flowers!
 

  DAY 2 - Back for More
Travis got some alone time with Paisley and she just loved every minute of it.  
Even if we tried, we couldn't have wiped that smile off of her face!
 Picking Wildflowers is WAY more fun with daddy.
 What a special weekend! We cut enough wood to keep Travis' Grandparents warm this upcoming winter and we were able to watch our 14 month old explore the woods! What a blessing!

No comments: